 |
|  |
 |
|
Che Palle
|
 |
Hollywood, FL
Oct 2001 time: 00:15
|
|
I dunno about you, but I was kind of pissed that CivIII's domestic advisor wasn't Elvis. So I told Mary Blandish (my name for the former domestic advisor) to take a hike, and hired the King.
This Mod will NOT affect the game in any way other than stated
You will find The King as your domestic advisor. I provided him with appropriate attire for the 4 eras, and of course, just like the built-in advisors Elvis can be Happy, Mad, Sad or Surprised.
Of course Elvis also has his little head on the bar on the left of the advisor screens. Basically after you install these two files, it will be as if The King had come with the game to begin with.
I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I enjoyed creating it.
And yeah, if you look at the pictures they were VERY doctored up in photoshop, and I don't mean just the clothes... I tried my best to make Elvis blend in with the rest of the advisor crowd. Let me know if you think I achieved the goal.
happy Civing!
Alessandro Di Sciascio
adisciascio@hotmail.com
Attached is a chopped up screenshot from the domestic advisor screen... I chopped it so you can see both the far left and the upper right. Of course when the domestic advisor pops up on the map, it'll still be Elvis.
The zip file is currently located here:
www.dialisdn.net/user/adisciascio/civ3/elvishired.zip
it's not that big so for this one I'm not begging the site to post the file on their server, but if they do it might be good just in case my isp dissappears or something 
Attachment: elvisfinal.jpg
This has been downloaded 1361 time(s).
|
|
|  |
 |
|  |
 |
|
MarkG
|
|
Grand Lord of Apolyton, Owner of all this land as far as the eye can see
|
|
he's here!
(100kb)
Last edited by MarkG on 05-11-2001 at 12:27
|
|
|  |
 |
|
d_dudy
|
|
that is awesome. an einstein to replace sid would be cool too
|
|
|  |
 |
|
squid
|
|
quote: Originally posted by d_dudy
that is awesome. an einstein to replace sid would be cool too |
Absolutely, we need Einstein (I can't tell these people apart, and that makes it a horrible interface choice)! Anyhow, Elvis looks awesome.
I haven't installed any of the graphics mods yet, but Elvis is going in as soon as I get back to my other computer. Great work.
Off topic, but Queen Elizabeth once said to be "Not now. Wouldn't be prudent. Not at this juncture."
|
|
|  |
 |
|
Ralf
|
 |
Sweden
Mar 2000 time: 06:15
|
|
double-post.
Last edited by Ralf on 05-11-2001 at 00:19
|
|
|  |
 |
|
Warmaker
|
|
California, U.S.A.!!!
Nov 2001 time: 21:15
|
|
Domestic: Elvis. The King. 'nuff said, good job!
Foreign/Espionage: Not sure on this one. Political leaders are already used for their pictures (Abe, Joan, Gandhi, etc.)
Science: Einstein for sure!
Military: Easy stuff: Patton, Montgomery, MacArthur, Zukhov, Rommel, etc.
|
|
|  |
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15. Apolyton Time is 00:15. |
top of page
|
|
|
Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
|
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON
|
|
|
|
|
|