 |
|
MarkG
|
|
Grand Lord of Apolyton, Owner of all this land as far as the eye can see
|
|
...
Attachment: xpgc.gif
This has been downloaded 2790 time(s).
Last edited by MarkG on 03-11-2001 at 07:10
|
|
|  |
 |
|
zyklon
|
|
Las Veags!
Nov 2001 time: 05:15
|
|
awsome job snoopy! thnx =)
|
|
|  |
 |
|
zyklon
|
|
Las Veags!
Nov 2001 time: 05:15
|
|
dam what a big improvement! Looks way nicer... looking foward to seeing anything else you create..
|
|
|  |
 |
|
IBNobody
|
|
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Oct 2001 time: 23:15
|
|
Hey Snoopy,
Your graphics are great, but we need more terrain graphics. :P
xdgp.pcx still has the off green coloring.
- Nobody
|
|
|  |
 |
|
E
|
 |
July 24,2005 Ctp2 Tiles in sig!
May 1999 time: 21:15
|
|
Sn00py, awesome graphics!!! What program are you using? Have you tried gramphos's program to ADD Terrain? (that way we can have both types of mountains to vary the terrain a bit).
thanks
Last edited by E on 03-11-2001 at 14:52
|
|
|  |
 |
|
rguilliman
|
|
Love the gfx!! The green water kinda bugged me.
quote: Originally posted by Sn00py
Thanks IB, I've fixed them all now.
|
Fixed them? Did you post the update or are you just going to put it in your pack?
|
|
|  |
 |
|
Fintilgin
|
|
I get `attachment.php' as well when I save files from Apolyton with IE, but if you just rename it to fillintheblank.zip, it seems to work ok.
Joe
|
|
|  |
 |
|
CBH
|
|
Dublin, Ireland
Mar 1999 time: 05:15
|
|
Looks very nice indeed - along with the water mod and the mountains makes the map a lot easier on the eye. Thanks Snoopy.
|
|
|  |
 |
|
Wolfshanze
|
|
I'm running both Netscape 6.2 and IE 6.0.
It's a good tag-team of browsers... I generally use Netscape 6.2, but I will use IE 6.0 when I have to.
Like the rest of you, I also have the "attachment" problem with downloads, but only on this site (haven't had any problems elsewhere). I just use IE 6.0 when I want to download here.
For those that absolutely hate IE, you could try NeoPlanet... it's pretty decent.
|
|
|  |
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15. Apolyton Time is 00:15. |
top of page
|
|
|
Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
|
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON
|
|
|
|
|
|